When the task requires vision and expertise, Shane’s Outdoor Living and Landscapes, has planning and construction solutions for your home’s setting and architecture. We are a contractor who provides a stress-free, seamless design-build experience that is carefully orchestrated from concept to completion. Beginning with a detailed, on-site consultation, our team of designers and horticulturists develops an understanding of your property characteristics, personal style and budget criteria. Focused on your needs, we integrate texture, color and function to create an adaptable landscape plan that enhances your environment-and exceeds your expectations.
Here is what you can expect when you entrust Shane’s with your next outdoor project:
1. Initial Consultation and Site Analysis: Before breaking ground, we will spend time meeting with you and developing a sound understanding of your property objectives and budget parameters. During our initial appointment, we will discuss your needs, desires, focal points (swimming pool, fire pit, deck, outdoor kitchen, etc.) and requested plant materials.
2. Site Analysis and Preliminary Research: We will conduct a site analysis to obtain important information – identify sun and wind patterns, topography, problem areas and existing site conditions. We will take detailed measurements and photos of your property to utilize during the design process.
3. Creation of the Landscape Plan: Our designers will sketch your detailed landscape plan and label the planting approach for your project. We will often create a digital, 3-D rendering of your site so you can view the finished landscape from many dimensions, as if you are already there.
4. Amendments: After submitting your plan and detailed estimate for you to review, we will implement necessary changes and finalize all drawings, renderings and cost proposals. When the plan is finalized and agreed upon, you will sign the proposal and the project will be placed on our schedule for prompt completion. You will be one step closer to your dreamscape!
Questions about the Shane’s Outdoor Living and Landscapes’ process? Contact our team today to schedule your consultation, inquire about timelines-or discuss project details. We look forward to partnering with you!
With a well-designed landscape plan, our team of certified landscape specialists will install each element of your finalized plan in a timely, precise manner. As experts in their respective trades your construction team will arrive in clean, carefully maintained vehicles, installing each wall, patio and garden correctly the first time. Adhering to industry-best construction standards in every task we undertake, you can rest assured that your hardscape and landscape will endure the test of time, remaining beautiful and functional for years to come.
We will be in communication throughout the construction process to notify you of necessary adjustments and ensure that your needs are met. Our professional landscape crews work precisely and efficiently, finalizing your project on time-and cleaning up after ourselves.
When your landscape is complete, the Shanes team can provide seasonal or ongoing maintenance to protect the health and beauty of your space. For more information about our property management services, click here.
Shane’s Outdoor Living and Landscapes provides meticulous landscape maintenance services for your home or business. Our team of professional foremen and crews are versed in the care and beautification of all property sizes and we offer cost-effective short- and long-term property maintenance for homes, condominiums, townhomes, shopping areas, businesses, office buildings and more. Your maintenance plan will cater to your lifestyle and needs.
Full-service property maintenance solutions include:
- Spring and fall clean-ups
- Thatching and reseeding of lawns
- Edging – spade edge 3″ deep
- Mulching – dyed brown, dyed black or hardwood
- Fertilization of planting beds
- Planting and dividing of perennials
- Pruning of shrubs, hedges and ornamental plant material
- Bed Maintenance programs – no weeding!
- Power washing of pavers and concrete
- Repair of patios and retaining walls